Abuja Industrial Park ground breaking ceremony
The Federal Capital Territory administration (FCTA) has unveiled plans to attract over $1.8 billion foreign direct investment (FDI) over the next four years through the Abuja Industrial Park.Vice President Namadi Sambo who performed the ground breaking ceremony of Idu Industrial Park, in Abuja, further noted that "the establishment of industrial park is our national implementation plan to meet vision 20:20.Sambo noted that the Abuja Industrial Park project was a direct fallout of the state visit of President Goodluck Jonathan to the Republic of Turkey in 2011 in the course of his economic diplomacy tour of selected countries."The outcome of these negotiation is an arrangement whereby FCTA is expected to provide enabling environment for Nigerian, Turkish and other foreign businessmen and women to establish small and Medium scale industries within the Industrial zone through Zeberced Limited," the Vice President said.
- ZEBERCED CONSTRUCTION HAS CONTINUED TO DEVELOP THE HOUSING SECTOR IN ABUJA , NIGERIA..
- Zerbeced’s investment to boost infrastructure
- Rosa Whitaker says that no aid but invest in Africa!
- Abuja Industrial Park ground breaking ceremony
- Abuja Industrial Park economy
- Robertson on Africa's Untold Economic Story
- Investing in US riskier than Africa, says China banker
- Investment Incentives In Nigeria
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Want to help Africa? Do business here
- Zebercede Group has been making progress at Abuja Industrial Park Project which is based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Nigeria’s Industrial Revolution Plan Unveiled