Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Want to help Africa? Do business here
As the first female Finance Minister in Nigeria, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala attacked corruption to make the country more desirable for foreign investment and job creation. Now as a director of the World Bank and head of the Makeda Fund, she works for change in all of Africa.
- ZEBERCED CONSTRUCTION HAS CONTINUED TO DEVELOP THE HOUSING SECTOR IN ABUJA , NIGERIA..
- Zerbeced’s investment to boost infrastructure
- Rosa Whitaker says that no aid but invest in Africa!
- Abuja Industrial Park ground breaking ceremony
- Abuja Industrial Park economy
- Robertson on Africa's Untold Economic Story
- Investing in US riskier than Africa, says China banker
- Investment Incentives In Nigeria
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Want to help Africa? Do business here
- Zebercede Group has been making progress at Abuja Industrial Park Project which is based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Nigeria’s Industrial Revolution Plan Unveiled