Zerbeced’s investment to boost infrastructure
Zerberced Nigeria Ltd., experts in the construction, quarry and mining sectors, has said that its Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) has created employment for young people and as well developed infrastructure in many sectors of Nigeria’s economy.
A source at one of the regulatory agencies and Ministry of Steel and Solid Minerals Development confirmed that Zeberced remains the only company involved in real foreign direct investment, saying other multi-nationals like Julius Berger, Gitto, Setraco etc. all rely on government contracts to survive.
In a chat with the Managing Director, Zeberced, Mr. Adil Aydin Kurt, he said as experts in construction, quarry, housing and mining sectors, they are interested in contributing their own quota to the development of the Nigeria’s economy, and not what they can benefit from the system.
He said the company had to respond to the federal government’s call on Foreign Direct Investment since 2007 when a crew of experts from Zeberced arrived from Turkey to commence its public-private partnership with the Nigerian government.
“Since 2007, we have not taken government contracts; we have concerned ourselves and concentrated on doing our own bid in the areas of competence. The profit we make on investment is re-applied into more investment in Nigeria.
“Zeberced is not taking anything to Turkey. All our profits and the money we make are invested in Nigeria because we are planning to expand our coast to other sectors of the economy,”he said.
Mr. Kurt stated that Zerbeced’s latest project is the development of an industrial park that encompasses all sectors of the economy, ranging from building and construction to oil and gas. According to him, the company shall not relent in exploring areas of interest, just as its Katampe housing estate is completed and ready for use by all Nigerians desiring to own a house.
He said the estate is the first of its kind with a swimming pool, good roads infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities for needed comfort.
- ZEBERCED CONSTRUCTION HAS CONTINUED TO DEVELOP THE HOUSING SECTOR IN ABUJA , NIGERIA..
- Zerbeced’s investment to boost infrastructure
- Rosa Whitaker says that no aid but invest in Africa!
- Abuja Industrial Park ground breaking ceremony
- Abuja Industrial Park economy
- Robertson on Africa's Untold Economic Story
- Investing in US riskier than Africa, says China banker
- Investment Incentives In Nigeria
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Want to help Africa? Do business here
- Zebercede Group has been making progress at Abuja Industrial Park Project which is based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Nigeria’s Industrial Revolution Plan Unveiled